Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Weightloss Week 1....Really this time.....

Forgive me for slacking in this area, but honestly...who doesn't HATE to think dieting and weight loss. Those are like dirty naughty words! But, the fact is, its something we have to think about when thinking about staying healthy, or in my case, getting healthy. I had a rocky start at first. I wrote my last weight loss post just before Halloween, and after the festivities and then going on a camping trip with friends followed by more Halloween festivities.....lets just say I may or may not have eaten more than my share of Almond Joys......but there is no proof. Long story short, I didn't stick to the goals I had set for my self. My intentions were to stay on track with my diet and blog about it weekly. Well, yeah, that didn't happen. So, I'm going to call this week one. Give it another try. See how it goes this time. I actually started "officially" dieting early last week. I am down 4 pounds from my starting weight. My plan, now don't hold me to it, but my plan is to post at the end of each week. So this blog is recapping week 1. I really do want to stay on target. My thoughts are not on "looking" a certain way, or weighing a specific amount. My main focus right now is on what I'm putting into my body and becoming more active. Ive noticed that if I find things I can do with my daughter then that helps me to stay a little more motivated. Wish me luck! I would say week 1 was overall a success! Lets just keep it on through week two and go from there lol. Have a great day everyone!

Starting weight - 208
Today's loss       -    4
Today's weight = 204!! WooHoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment