Tuesday, June 28, 2011

New and Improved!

Yes, I know. Another stay-at-home mommy blog. If there aren't already a million others out there, and probably every single one if them is way cooler, more informative, way more interesting then this blog is. My mission in life is to be the best mom, wife, friend, person that I can be. I've learned so many things from my family and friends over the years that have helped mold me into the person I am today. I only hope to use this blog as a sort of notebook of all the things that I learn along the journy of my life and maybe you will find something of interest to you :).

So in rediscovering my blog (Thank you Pink Chicky for inspiring me to get back into this btw!!), I have wanted to find a way to have everything more organized and put together. That way its easy to find specific topics I post about. It took me awhile but I have finaly finished what is now the new Holmes Sweet Holmes blogging home page! Im so excited and cant wait to start posting and blogging! Stay tuned because I have alot of neat ideas/recipes/crafts and just plain fun stuff to share with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment